Finishing Touches for Your Print Projects
We provide a variety of print finishing options to help give your print project a polished, professional look.
High-Quality, Durable Paper Stocks
We rely on paper supplies from NewPage, North America’s largest producer of coated papers. This allows us to offer you a wide range of versatile, high-quality paper stocks that can meet the needs of almost any print project.
• 80 lb matte text
• 100 lb gloss text
• 80 lb matte cover
• 100 lb gloss cover
• 130 lb gloss cover
• Magnetic Vinyl Stock
UV Protective Coating
Add a clear UV coating to your direct mail and print projects to:
• Help keep printed colors bright
• Protect paper when distributed through the mail stream
• Add a professional, polished look to print projects
Cutting, Folding and Binding
Make your print projects stand out by selecting some of these finishing options:
• Rounded corners for business cards
• Staple binding for booklets and brochures
• 3-hole punching
• 1-fold (fold in half), Tri-fold, and Z-fold for flyers and brochures
• Perforation and scoring
Create an account to order your next print project.