LeadingRE CONSUMER INSIGHTS Educational Workshop
You’ve been hand-picked to join an intimate gathering of LeadingRE leaders for an invitation-only, all-expenses-paid educational workshop on LeadingRE's CONSUMER INSIGHTS, powered by IDEALS™ Segmentation. This workshop will provide you with an in-depth understanding the program and how it will catapult your business to the next level. Plus, you'll get to experience Austin, Texas, the live music capital of the world.
- What's required? The only thing required to attend is a purchased license for CONSUMER INSIGHTS. That's all!
- This is a LeadingRE educational workshop hosted by QuantumDigital, not a sales presentation. No catch. What's in it for QuantumDigital? We get to show you around our facility, and keep a pulse on the industry by learning about your challenges and opportunities.
- There is no cost to attend. Travel, meals, accommodations, and transportation during the event are provided by QuantumDigital. Why do we foot the bill? Just like a good agent, we invest in our brand and in our relationships. We want to get to know you and allow you to get to know us.
- Attendance is by invitation only. Seating is limited to 20. What's in it for you? We understand that giving us two days of your time is a huge commitment. In return, we're going to give you an indepth understanding of CONSUMER INSIGHTS that you can't get anywhere else, and an experience you will never forget – lead by the author of the research study, award-winning author, consultant and Businessweek.com columnist Steve McKee.
Join other LeadingRE members, QuantumDigital and Steve McKee for this exclusive, two-day CONSUMER INSIGHTS workshop.
See what past attendees have to say about IGNITE:
The Keyes Company
Windermere Services Company
F.C. Tucker Company
Allen Tate Realtors®
First Weber Group
The Keyes Company
Gain insight from one of the top business growth experts.
President of McKee Wallwork + Company
Steve McKee, creator of the IDEALS™ Segmentation, is the president of McKee Wallwork + Company, an integrated marketing firm that specializes in revitalizing stalled, stuck and stale brands. A columnist for Businessweek.com since 2003, Steve is also the author of When Growth Stalls: How it Happens, Why You're Stuck and What To Do About it, an award-winning business book now published in four languages. His book, Power Branding: Leveraging the Success of the World's Best Brands, was released by Palgrave Macmillan in January, 2014. A marketing strategist for nearly thirty years, Steve has held executive positions at notable agencies including NW Ayer, Della Femina, and a division of McCann-Erickson Worldwide. He recently co-founded a venture-funded technology startup in San Francisco. McKee Wallwork & Company made the Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America its first year of eligibility, has twice won the prestigious Effie Award for marketing effectiveness from the American Marketing Association, and was recognized by Advertising Age as one of ten top small agencies in the nation. Steve has been published or quoted in The New York Times, USA Today, Advertising Age, Adweek, Investor's Business Daily and The Los Angeles Times, among others, and he has appeared on CNBC, ESPN2, CNNfn, Bloomberg, and network television affiliates across America.
Buckle your seatbelt for a full immersion into Consumer Insights. In this intensive 2-day event, you'll learn more than you ever thought you could about how to take your company to the next level.
Despite consumers’ similarities, it’s amazing how differently they can be. Consumer behavior can be determined by a host of factors, and it’s “the why behind the what” of consumer decision-making that is most vital to understand. That’s what an IDEALS study is all about.
IDEALS stands for “Interest, desires, emotions, attitudes and lifestyles segmentation.” In this study, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World fielded a detailed battery of questions to thousands of Americans to get inside their heads and understand what makes them tick.
By collecting such detailed information from so many people, we were able to identify seven “natural” market segments.They’re natural because they’re not determined by assumptions based on demographics like age and income, but by how their attitudes, perceptions, wants and needs statistically differ from one another.
The LeadingRE IGNITE your marketing with CONSUMER INSIGHTS educational workshop will walk you through this consumer research to provide you with a deep understanding of each segment. On day 1, we will discuss Power Branding Principles, before diving into the CONSUMER INSIGHTS research, and the first three of the seven segments. Day two, we will cover the final four segments. The goal of the workshop is to make you more effective at meeting the needs of the different consumer groups who live in your target neighborhoods.
Hotel, local transportation and meals during the event provided by QuantumDigital. Once you register, our travel coordinators will be in touch to make arrangements.
Workshop Sessions and Hotel Accommodations
InterContinental Stephen F. Austin
701 Congress Avenue, Austin, TX 78701
The workshop sessions will be held in the Assembly Room.
8702 Cross Park Drive, Austin, TX 78754
Attendees will be guided through a technology tour at QuantumDigital's marketing facility.
Casual Welcome Dinner
Cooper's Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que
217 Congress Ave,
Austin, TX 78701
The best of the best! Home of the Big Chop.
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
114 West 7th Street,
Austin, TX 78701
We'll get together to unwind and enjoy a delicious dinner together in downtown Austin.
IGNITE YOUR MARKETING WITH CONSUMER INSIGHTS
August 23-24, 2018
For more details, contact:
Effie Pappas Atsaves
Executive Director, Marketing
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
Featured Past Attendees
We've had over 300 real estate leaders join us for our Ignite Workshops through the years. Here's a small sampling of featured guests:
- Pam O'Connor, Past President & CEO: Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- Diane Turton, President: Diane Turton Realtors
- Harold Crye, Owner: Crye-Leike Realtors
- Elizabeth Nourse, Vice President of Marketing (fmr.): Long & Foster Real Estate
- Rosey Koberlein, President & CEO: Long Realty
- Jim Newell, Director of Marketing/Advertising: Carpenter Realtors
- JB Goodwin, Broker, CEO: JB Goodwin
- Lynn Clare, Vice President Marketing: Edina Realty
- Tony Jarrett, Vice President of Operations: Allen Tate Realtors
- Barry Redler, Chief Marketing Officer: Long & Foster Real Estate
- Stephanie Anton, President: Luxury Portfolio International
- Pandra Richie, President Corporate Real Estate Services: Long & Foster Real Estate (fmr.)
- Pat Riley, President & CEO: Allen Tate Realtors
- Bill Scott, SVP: Weichert Affiliates
- Jodee Drake-Soto, VP, Marketing & Business Development: NP Dodge
- Keith Sullivan, CMO, VP of Marketing: Crye-Leike Realtors
- Michi Olson, Vice President: Alain Pinel Realtors
- Dave Caveness, President & CEO: Carpenter Realtors
- Jackie Alder, Director, PR & Communications: Long & Foster Real Estate
- Howard Chung, Vice President: John L. Scott
- Noelle Bortfeld, Chief Marketing Officer (fmr.): Windermere Real Estate
- Betty Misko, Vice President: Ebby Halliday
- Mark Murrell, Vice President: JB Goodwin
- Phillys Brookshire, President: Allen Tate Realtors
- Robin LaSure, Vice President Corporate Marketing: Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- Paula Renaldo, Chief Marketing Officer: The Keyes Company
- Tammy Maddente, Vice President: First Weber Group
- Mike Riedmann, President: NP Dodge
- Gurtej Sodhi, CIO, EVP: Crye-Leike Realtors
- Vicki Ascherl, Chief Marketing Officer (fmr.): Real Estate One
- Mike Pappas, CEO & President: The Keyes Company
- Kevin Durawa, CIO: RealtyUSA
- John Snavley, Senior Vice President & CMO: F.C. Tucker Company
- Mark Laffey, Owner & Managing Principal: Laffey Fine Homes
- Claire Adams, VP Marketing: First Team Real Estate
- Matthew Whitehead, Vice President: RealtyUSA
- Nan Malysza, Assistant Gen. Mgr.: Buffalo Region, RealtyUSA
- Helen Gray, Marketing Director: The Group, Inc.
- Stephanie Brown, VP Marketing & PR: Allen Tate Realtors