Get ready to rock your brand!
You’ve been hand-picked to join an intimate gathering of executive-level real estate leaders for an invitation-only, all-expenses-paid educational workshop. Co-hosted by QuantumDigital and MoxiWorks, this leadership conference will help you find the meaning, purpose and heart of your brand that will drive the storytelling between your agents and their customers. Plus, you'll get to experience Austin, Texas, the live music capital of the world.
- This is an educational workshop, not a sales presentation. No catch. What's in it for us? We get to show you around the QuantumDigital facility, and keep a pulse on the industry by learning about your challenges and opportunities.
- There is no cost to attend. Travel, meals, accommodations, and transportation during the event are provided by QuantumDigital and MoxiWorks. Why do we foot the bill? Just like a good agent, we invest in our brand and in our relationships. We want to get to know you and allow you to get to know us.
- Attendance is by invitation only. Seating is limited to 20. What's in it for you? We understand that giving us 2 days of your time is a huge commitment. In return, we're going to give you executive-level education you can't get anywhere else, and an experience you will never forget.
Join QuantumDigital, MoxiWorks and award-winning author, consultant and Businessweek.com columnist Steve McKee for this exclusive, 2-day brand-building workshop.
See what past attendees have to say about Ignite:
The Keyes Company(Length: 0:50)
Windermere Services Company(Length: 0:53)
F.C. Tucker Company(Length: 0:51)
Real Estate One(Length: 0:26)
VP of Operations
Allen Tate Realtors®(Length: 1:01)
First Weber Group(Length: 0:35)
The Keyes Company(Length: 0:42)
NP Dodge Company(Length: 0:38)
Gain insight from one of the top business growth experts.
President of McKee Wallwork + Company
Steve McKee is the president of McKee Wallwork + Company, an integrated marketing firm that specializes in revitalizing stalled, stuck and stale brands. A columnist for Businessweek.com since 2003, Steve is also the author of When Growth Stalls: How it Happens, Why You're Stuck and What To Do About it, an award-winning business book now published in four languages. His new book, Power Branding: Leveraging the Success of the World's Best Brands, was released by Palgrave Macmillan in January, 2014. A marketing strategist for nearly thirty years, Steve has held executive positions at notable agencies including NW Ayer, Della Femina, and a division of McCann-Erickson Worldwide, and he recently co-founded a venture-funded technology startup in San Francisco. McKee Wallwork & Company made the Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America its first year of eligibility, has twice won the prestigious Effie Award for marketing effectiveness from the American Marketing Association, and was recognized by Advertising Age as one of ten top small agencies in the nation. Steve has been published or quoted in The New York Times, USA Today, Advertising Age, Adweek, Investor's Business Daily and The Los Angeles Times, among others, and he has appeared on CNBC, ESPN2, CNNfn, Bloomberg, and network television affiliates across America.
Last Year's Event Details
Buckle your seatbelt for a full immersion into Power Branding, a breakthrough way of thinking which will enable your firm to leverage the success of the world’s best brands. In this intensive 2-day event, you’ll learn more than you ever thought you could about how to take your company to the next level.
Day 1 Sessions
The Why of Power Branding
Branding isn’t some lightweight concept buried deep in the marketing department, nor a frivolous expense that only firms with a lot of cashflow can afford. Branding is part and parcel of everything you do—for better or worse—and your brand is your firm’s most significant and potentially valuable asset.
The Who of Power Branding
We’ve all heard the expression “different strokes for different folks,” and it applies as much to branding as to anything else. If you really want to become a Power Brand you need to start with the “who.” But it’s not as simple as a demographic breakdown based on gender, age, income or geography. Consumers (not to mention agents) are wonderfully complex, rationally irrational creatures, and that puts a premium on understanding what makes them tick.
The What of Power Branding
Target and Walmart. Bud and Corona. Apple and Microsoft. Multiple brands compete in every category, and real estate is no different. The key is to know what you want your brand to be so you can be it better/faster/stronger/more intensely than anybody else. Unless you can wave a wand and somehow eliminate your competitors, the task is to give your brand a solid platform and sharp edges so there’s no mistaking what hill you own.
Day 2 Sessions
The Technology Behind Increased ROI (Facility Tour)
Experience, firsthand, the tools and technologies that are redefining direct marketing in today's digital world. Get a behind-the-scenes look into how big brands convert top-level strategic plans into effective local marketing campaigns.
The How of Power Branding
Strategy without execution is just theory, but execution without understanding can be a disaster. If every company knew as much as it thought it knew about advertising, there would be a lot less awful advertising out there. Effective branding isn’t for amateurs, and there are many dos and don’ts—some counterintuitive—that you need to keep in mind.
The Where and When of Power Branding
The world is changing fast—long gone are the days when a few TV channels, a handful of radio stations and a couple newspapers ruled the landscape. Media vehicles are not only proliferating at a pace never before seen, they’re also converging on one another and crossing into one another’s territory. New technology is enabling all new ways of finding, targeting and converting consumers, and social media has changed the game forever. This represents significant opportunity for Power Brands, but it’s also fraught with peril.
Igniting the Spark: Putting it All Together
Even the best ideas may have a hard time getting off the ground, as consumers’ media and purchasing options—not to mention their attention spans—grow increasingly fragmented. The number of places consumers get hit with branding messages is growing faster than the number of eyeballs that can take them in, reducing the chance of any message getting through. The good news is that there is a powerful way to succeed: All it takes is a spark.
Such an intense introduction to Power Branding is bound to generate questions, observations, thoughts and ideas. No Ignite gathering would be complete without the opportunity to compare notes with your peers and determine what you want to take home and put to work.
Hotel, local transportation and meals during the event provided by QuantumDigital and MoxiWorks.
InterContinental Stephen F. Austin
701 Congress Avenue, Austin, TX 78701
The workshop sessions will be held in the Assembly Room.
8702 Cross Park Drive, Austin, TX 78754
(800) 637-7373 toll free
Attendees will be guided through a technology tour at QuantumDigital's marketing facility.
Casual Welcome Dinner
Cooper's Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que
217 Congress Ave,
Austin, TX 78701
The best of the best! Home of the Big Chop.
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
114 West 7th Street,
Austin, TX 78701
We'll get together to unwind and enjoy a delicious dinner together in downtown Austin.
August 22-23, 2019
For more details, contact:
Executive Vice President, CMO
512-617-2306 Direct Line
Featured Past Attendees
We've had over 200 real estate leaders join us for our Ignite Workshops through the years. Here's a small sampling of featured guests:
- Sherry Chris, President & CEO: Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
- Ed Krafchow, CEO: Better Homes and Gardens Mason-McDuffie
- Earl Lee, CEO (ret.): HSF Affiliates LLC
- Steve Murray, President: REAL Trends
- Pam O'Connor, President & CEO: Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- Diane Turton, President: Diane Turton Realtors
- Harold Crye, Owner: Crye-Leike Realtors
- Elizabeth Nourse, Vice President of Marketing (fmr.): Long & Foster Real Estate
- Marty Rueter, President: Weichert Real Estate Affiliates
- Helen Edwards, President: Coldwell Banker United
- Rosey Koberlein, President & CEO: Long Realty
- Lynn Clare, Vice President Marketing: Edina Realty
- Tony Jarrett, Vice President of Operations: Allen Tate Realtors
- Barry Redler, Chief Marketing Officer: Long & Foster Real Estate
- Pandra Richie, President Corporate Real Estate Services: Long & Foster Real Estate
- Michi Olson, Vice President: Alain Pinel Realtors
- Dave Caveness, President & CEO: Carpenter Realtors
- Howard Chung, Vice President: John L. Scott
- Noelle Bortfeld, Chief Marketing Officer: Windermere Real Estate
- Gino Blefari, CEO: HSF Affiliates LLC
- Betty Misko, Vice President: Ebby Halliday
- Mike Riedmann, President: NP Dodge
- Robin LaSure, Vice President Corporate Marketing: Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- Mike Reagan, Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing: RE/MAX, LLC
- Paula Renaldo, Chief Marketing Officer: The Keyes Company
- Tammy Maddente, Vice President: First Weber Group
- Vicki Ascherl, Chief Marketing Officer: Real Estate One
- Bryan Sheppard, CEO: Coldwell Banker Select
- Jodee Drake-Soto, Vice President: NP Dodge
- Mike Pappas, CEO & President: The Keyes Company
- Kevin Durawa, CIO: RealtyUSA
- John Snavley, Senior Vice President & CMO: F.C. Tucker Company
- Mark Laffey, Owner & Managing Principal: Laffey Fine Homes
- Mark Murrell, Vice President: JBGoodwin Realtors
- Brian Moxey, VP Business Dev: Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
- Claire Adams, VP Marketing: First Team Real Estate
- Matthew Whitehead, Vice President: RealtyUSA
- Michael Weinstein, Executive VP: West USA Realty
- Nan Malysza, Assistant Gen. Mgr.: Buffalo Region, RealtyUSA
- Rolston Audain, Marketing Director: BHHS Towne Realty
- Helen Gray, Marketing Director: The Group, Inc.
- Todd Sumney, Chief Marketing Officer: HomeSmart International