Join us for this invitation-only workshop for select LeadingRE members.
Reserve your spot for LeadingRE and QuantumDigital’s IGNITE Workshop. January 18-19, 2023
Five Ways to Future Proof Your Brokerage
You’ve been hand-picked to join an intimate gathering of LeadingRE leaders for an invitation-only, all-expenses-paid educational workshop in Austin, Texas. What is it?
Two powerful and informative days that will help you define (or refine) the future of your brokerage. Join author, speaker, growth expert and longtime friend of LeadingRE, Steve McKee, as he presents research-driven insights and best practices. Together we’ll consider: vision, strategy, culture, leadership and sustainability.
- This is a LeadingRE educational workshop hosted by QuantumDigital, not a sales presentation. No catch. What's in it for QuantumDigital? We get to show you around our facility, and keep a pulse on the industry by learning about your challenges and opportunities.
- There is no cost to attend. Travel, meals, accommodations, and transportation during the event are provided by QuantumDigital. Why do we foot the bill? Just like a good agent, we invest in our brand and in our relationships. We want to get to know you and allow you to get to know us.
- Attendance is by invitation only. Seating is limited to 20. What's in it for you? We understand that two days of your time is a huge commitment. In return, we’re giving you something you won’t get anywhere else: the uninterrupted time to reflect, plan and focus on the future. Plus, an experience you will never forget in Austin, Texas—the live music capital of the world.
Join other LeadingRE peers, QuantumDigital and Steve McKee for this exclusive, two-day workshop.
See what past attendees have to say about IGNITE:
The Keyes Company
Windermere Services Company
F.C. Tucker Company
Allen Tate Realtors®
First Weber Group
The Keyes Company
Gain insight from one of the top business growth experts —
Steve McKee, Co-Founder and Partner of McKee Wallwork + Co
Steve McKee is the co-Founder of McKee Wallwork + Company, a marketing advisory firm that specializes in revitalizing stalled, stuck and stale brands. He is the author of When Growth Stalls: How it Happens, Why You're Stuck and What To Do About it, an award-winning business book now published in four languages, and Power Branding: Leveraging the Success of the World's Best Brands, which one notable reviewer called “the definitive book on modern branding.” McKee Wallwork + Company made the Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America its first year of eligibility, has twice won the prestigious Effie Award for marketing effectiveness from the American Marketing Association, and has twice been recognized by Advertising Age as one of ten top small agencies in the nation and one of the nation’s best places to work.
Steve is a popular columnist for SmartBrief on Leadership and has been published or quoted in The New York Times, USA Today, Advertising Age, Adweek, Investor’s Business Daily and The Los Angeles Times, among others, and he has appeared on CNBC, ESPN2, CNNfn, Bloomberg TV, and network television affiliates across America.
These days it’s rare for any leader to have the time to prioritize the future, on which dozens or hundreds of people depend for their livelihood. Join us for two days that will help you secure the future of your brokerage. Steve will present research-driven insights and best practice principles as we consider:
Neither fuzzy future-casting nor having a mysterious ability to see around corners, vision is the result of a disciplined process to understand the forces at work in your environment and develop a coherent North Star by which your team can navigate. We’ll show you how.
Most strategic plans are little more than dressed up wish lists. We’ll discuss what strategy is and is not, and share a proven approach to ensuring your brokerage’s strategy is what it needs to be to progress toward your vision.
Peter Drucker famously said, “culture eats strategy for breakfast.” It’s famous because it’s true. We’ll share the most important internal dynamics to keep an eye on and provide you with a confidential snapshot of how well your corporate culture stacks up—and what might trip you up.
Both a task and an art, leadership is something we can all be better at. Steve will share key observations drawn from his five years as one of the most popular columnists at SmartBrief on Leadership.
If you’re going to enjoy long-term success you need to have a long-term plan. We’ll look at what you should hold tightly to, what you should be willing to change, and how to think about our own eventual transition.
Hotel, local transportation and meals during the event provided by QuantumDigital. Once you register, our travel coordinators will be in touch to make arrangements.
Workshop Sessions and Hotel Accommodations
The Stephen F Austin Royal Sonesta Hotel
701 Congress Avenue, Austin, TX 78701
The workshop sessions will be held in the Assembly Room.
8702 Cross Park Drive, Austin, TX 78754
Attendees will be guided through a technology tour at QuantumDigital's marketing facility.
Casual Welcome Dinner
Cooper's Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que
217 Congress Ave,
Austin, TX 78701
The best of the best! Home of the Big Chop.
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
114 West 7th Street,
Austin, TX 78701
We'll get together to unwind and enjoy a delicious dinner together in downtown Austin.
Featured Past Attendees
We've had over 300 real estate leaders join us for our IGNITE Workshops through the years. Here's a small sampling of featured guests:
- Pam O'Connor, Past President & CEO: Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- Diane Turton, President: Diane Turton Realtors
- Harold Crye, Owner: Crye-Leike Realtors
- Elizabeth Nourse, Vice President of Marketing (fmr.): Long & Foster Real Estate
- Rosey Koberlein, President & CEO: Long Realty
- Jim Newell, Director of Marketing/Advertising: Carpenter Realtors
- JB Goodwin, Broker, CEO: JB Goodwin
- Lynn Clare, Vice President Marketing: Edina Realty
- Tony Jarrett, Vice President of Operations: Allen Tate Realtors
- Barry Redler, Chief Marketing Officer: Long & Foster Real Estate
- Stephanie Anton, President: Luxury Portfolio International
- Pandra Richie, President Corporate Real Estate Services: Long & Foster Real Estate (fmr.)
- Pat Riley, President & CEO: Allen Tate Realtors
- Bill Scott, SVP: Weichert Affiliates
- Jodee Drake-Soto, VP, Marketing & Business Development: NP Dodge
- Keith Sullivan, CMO, VP of Marketing: Crye-Leike Realtors
- Michi Olson, Vice President: Alain Pinel Realtors
- Dave Caveness, President & CEO: Carpenter Realtors
- Jackie Alder, Director, PR & Communications: Long & Foster Real Estate
- Howard Chung, Vice President: John L. Scott
- Noelle Bortfeld, Chief Marketing Officer (fmr.): Windermere Real Estate
- Betty Misko, Vice President: Ebby Halliday
- Mark Murrell, Vice President: JB Goodwin
- Phillys Brookshire, President: Allen Tate Realtors
- Robin LaSure, Vice President Corporate Marketing: Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- Paula Renaldo, Chief Marketing Officer: The Keyes Company
- Tammy Maddente, Vice President: First Weber Group
- Mike Riedmann, President: NP Dodge
- Gurtej Sodhi, CIO, EVP: Crye-Leike Realtors
- Vicki Ascherl, Chief Marketing Officer (fmr.): Real Estate One
- Mike Pappas, CEO & President: The Keyes Company
- Kevin Durawa, CIO: RealtyUSA
- John Snavley, Senior Vice President & CMO: F.C. Tucker Company
- Mark Laffey, Owner & Managing Principal: Laffey Fine Homes
- Claire Adams, VP Marketing: First Team Real Estate
- Matthew Whitehead, Vice President: RealtyUSA
- Nan Malysza, Assistant Gen. Mgr.: Buffalo Region, RealtyUSA
- Helen Gray, Marketing Director: The Group, Inc.
- Stephanie Brown, VP Marketing & PR: Allen Tate Realtors
IGNITE Workshop: Five Ways to Future Proof Your Brokerage
January 18-19, 2023
For more details, contact:
Executive VP of Operations | Corporate Counsel
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®