Generate more listings and get noticed with direct mail.
Direct mail using customized real estate postcards is a fast, affordable and effective way to get noticed in your farming areas and attract more leads and listing opportunities. The more listings you have, the higher your chances to grow revenue through commissionable sales.
Ways to use direct mail to market yourself and your properties.
Attract new listing prospects surrounding just sold and just listed properties
Drive traffic online to listings posted on your website and/or social networks
Announce an open house, hot property or neighborhood event
Build brand awareness and forge memory of your name
Stay in touch with your sphere of influence and past clients
Direct mail marketing tips for success.
Great direct mail campaigns have the ability to capture a recipient’s attention, get them to read and process content, commit to the message, then execute a specific call to action. Here are some tips to help make your real estate post cards marketing campaign a success.
- Have a goal and target audience in mind for each campaign (right audience + right message = success)
- Make an impact with a strong headline and bold imagery (get to the point, keep content and design simple)
- Be simple, clear and concise with direct mail messages (use only one idea per piece)
- Include a compelling promotional offer to promote responses such as a free property value assessment (time-sensitive offers work to elicit immediate response)
- Include relevant contact information such as brokerage logo, agent name, phone number, web address and links to social profiles
QuantumDigital makes direct mail marketing easy.
Design, proof, print and mail real estate marketing postcards within minutes:
- Upload your own postcard design or use one of our free postcard templates
- Customize postcards with personalized messages and photos
- Upload your own mailing list or use our verified U.S. national residential list
- We’ll print then mail your postcards directly to your target audience’s mailbox