Austin, Texas (April 22, 2014) — As a family owned and operated business with a culture of giving, QuantumDigital, an Austin, Texas based company making targeted direct mail simple and fast, continually strives to drive positive change in the Austin community through its commitment to corporate citizenship. QuantumDigital today shares one of the many ways in which the Company gives back to those in need. The Company has invested and continues to invest in Austin-area disaster relief, including a commitment to empowering employees and by leveraging the company’s core capabilities and resources to benefit the Austin Disaster Relief Network.
The Austin Disaster Relief Network (ADRN) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization comprised of churches, ministries and businesses within the Christian community of Greater Austin to form a disaster relief alliance to help those in need in times of disaster. According to an infographic published by SmartPlanet, Austin and other Texas cities are at the highest risk for natural disasters in the United States.
“We decided to get involved with ADRN during the Bastrop, Texas fires of 2011,” said Steve Damman, President and CEO, QuantumDigital. “Although Bastrop is 30 miles away, we could see the smoke here in Austin. It was so close to home that we knew we had to help.”
QuantumDigital’s investment in ADRN
- Leading by example, Damman and his wife, Debra, have completed extensive FEMA-based trainings in order to ensure the Company could be of the utmost assistance to ADRN, including:
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM)
- Psychological First Aid (PFA)
- Uses its physical assets, including trucks and warehouse, to assist in picking up and distributing relief supplies and for storing donated items.
- First Aid/CPR/AED (Red Cross)
- Following a recent equipment upgrade, QuantumDigital donated dozens of used computers to ADRN, which are being used to manage the organization’s busy call center.
- Engages in disaster relief efforts that include:
- September / October 2011 Central Texas Fire Relief
- 2012 and 2013 Austin-Area Flash Floods
- April 2013 Plant Explosion in West, Texas
- May 2013 Moore, Oklahoma Tornado
- 2014 Austin-Area Apartment Fires
QuantumDigital’s investment in its employees
QuantumDigital actively encourages its employees to get involved in the Austin community, through both traditional and skills-based volunteerism roles, with the majority of volunteer time occurring during business hours. Additionally, all monetary donations made by employees to ADRN are matched by QuantumDigital.
“This business was started with a programmer solving a business need,” said Damman. “With data management as the basis of our company structure, it made sense for us to utilize our technology foundation in support of ADRN. Our work with ADRN also has a unified connection with our staff. We work hard to ensure we are living up to our employees’ expectations of the company, and I’m so proud to see that our commitment to corporate social responsibility has been continually supported since QuantumDigital’s founding in 1986.”
QuantumDigital, Inc. makes targeted direct mail simple and fast. By combining 24-hour turnaround speed, easy-to-use tools, geo-mapping, and an affordable turnkey approach, QuantumDigital helps real estate professionals and small to medium-sized organizations target their marketing and reach customers faster. A provider of printed postcard marketing, direct mail marketing, and on-demand printing services, QuantumDigital is also the creator of the new online storefront QuantumPostcards.com and QCards, the first direct mail marketing iPhone app for small business. All of QuantumDigital’s products and services are backed by the company’s WOW Customer Service Guarantee. Founded in 1986, QuantumDigital is based in Austin, Texas. Visit QuantumDigital at quantumdigital.com.