Why Every Real Estate Agent Should Use Facebook Live
When you think of using video marketing to boost your real estate brand, what emotion comes to mind? Is it intimidation, or even caution? Do you wonder if video marketing is really worth the time investment, or if there are tangible results?
Video marketing is absolutely worth the investment -- and it produces tangible, real-world results. Don’t believe us?
- Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads a year.
- Video marketers experience a 54% increase in brand awareness.
- 53% of smartphone users feel more favorable towards companies whose mobile sites or apps provide instructional video content.
An easy way for real estate agents to use video in their marketing campaigns is through Facebook Live, which is a great tool for agents that want to maximize engagement with prospects. Evidence even points to the fact that Facebook prioritizes live videos over uploaded ones. In one test, Facebook Live videos garnered 241% more reactions and 1,390% more comments than a standard uploaded video.
Think of Facebook Live as just another way to connect with prospects one-on-one… because that’s what it is. While you may not be able to see the person on the other end of the screen, you’re having a conversation with them. The thought of filming yourself live may make you nervous, but once you get the hang of it, it’s a great way to reach your target audience with engaging, memorable content. Want a tip? Practice what you’ll say in your video before going live to make sure you feel confident.
A Few Examples of How Agents Can Use Facebook Live
- Promote open houses. You can get your Facebook audience excited about the open house by going live and telling them what will be available on that day. “Come see this beautiful, 3-bedroom home from 11am - 4pm tomorrow. We’ll have drinks, sandwiches and a raffle!”
- Film the inside of homes for sale. Show your audience the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, and the pool outside. Talk up the features of the home and invite your audience to ask questions.
- Position yourself as the go-to neighborhood expert. Film yourself once or twice weekly talking about trends in your market, the current prices of homes, and other insider knowledge.
Remember, the most important part of Facebook Live is to have fun. Film whatever you like as it relates to your real estate business -- just make sure it’s approachable, appropriate and valuable to your audience.
While connecting with prospects through Facebook Live, it’s important to consider how to stay top-of-mind when you can’t be live, too. The average person spends 35 minutes a day on Facebook -- so, there’s a big chance that when your followers are online, you aren’t. QuantumDigital has the solution with TriggerMarketing Social, which allows you to send Facebook campaigns with the click of a button, to an audience that’s geographically located near your listings. And for even more steady lead generation, QuantumDigital offers TriggerMarketing, allowing you to send automated real estate marketing postcards to your target audience to make effective communication simple. With a combination of both real estate marketing postcards and Facebook marketing, you’ll be able to stay in front of your prospects consistently, building brand awareness and generating more leads over time.
We hope this post has helped you get excited about leveraging Facebook Live as an avenue to boost your personal brand. Taking full advantage of video marketing will separate you from the crowd of agents and take your real estate business to the next level.Share to: